* A minecraft-ish voxel/boxel engine in WebGL2. From scratch, with full collision detection and terrain generation. No creepers though.
* Explostyx: Exploding French Fries screen saver (Three.JS).
* Geometry-building Fraggles (Three.js). Little 3D cellular-automata build... buildings.
* Pre-cursor to a from-scratch voxel engine. A bunch of glowing cubes, in Three.JS
* Carl Sagan floating in WebGL2 space, for some reason.
Oldies, but goodies
Here's an implementation of the old-school racer technique using hundreds of single-pixel high divs.
Some lavalamp-esque Sine Scrollbars. Make sure you resize the window, too.
A cool Particle system using HTML5 canvas and some pretty colours.
Noisy Listmates is a small Raphaël experiment that grabs Twitter lists and "visualises" them.
The Game of Life. An 60x60 implementation of Conway's Game of Life.
The "Corporate Best Friends Forever" Handshake Game. Simply match the (250) identical pairs of handshakes.
3d starfield in canvas the first in a series of me trying to figure out 3d one and for all.
3d cube in canvas the second in a series of me trying to figure out 3d one and for all.
Turntubelist. Mix YouTube videos like a superstar DJ. In conjunction with Henry Tapia
Blobby physics thing. An experiment with point-masses, on canvas.
Smoke effect in canvas. Old school demo effect, done badly.
Springy spriograph thing in canvas. Make pretty patterns.
Deamons of Space. A side-scrolling shooter.
Alpha masks. Something to do with animated alpha pngs. I forget.